VIRTUALMINING COIN REVIEW
Now and then in the Altcoin Industry I stumble across some great innovations and Ideas and a coin backed up by Cloud Mining is a wonderful new concept of a coin that is weighted by real investments. There are going to be a total of 100 million VMC coins and the coin is using the SCRYPT – N Algorithm which makes it more friendly to be mined by the smaller miners as opposed to the big asic farms so gives even the little guys a chance to mine and hold some.
There was initially a 10% premine which 80% of that was sold to an Investment crowd through an IPO and the other 20% of the premine is being used for development and bounties. All the IPO funds have been used to buy GHS Cloud mining in CEX.IO and is being compounded daily in order to keep the value of VCM coin always up and never going to a flat 0 because it is backed up by real investment.
Here is a cool video to show you in brief what it’s all about:
At the moment VMC is being traded nicely on Bittrex and now they have announced a multipool coming to bring even more value and price stability to the Coin. This coin is a boon for miners and is one of the most profitable coins to mine in its category at the moment.
The coin is so innovative it was even featured on COINDESK – The leading Bitcoin and Altcoin Resource on the Net: Here is the link so you can read up more.. COINDESK ARTICLE…. What makes this coin so cool is that GHS Vouchers are redeemable after six months so you can cash in coins for Cloud Mining Vouchers.. I decided to purchase a few k today as the price is quite attractive for new investors like me who don’t get to mine much.. . Ah and I didn’t mention the fact that as GHS vouchers are redeemed the coins get burnt so it becomes rarer and rarer with time as coins get destroyed in exchange for the CLOUD MINING Vouchers.. Great idea is it not?
VIRTUAL MINING COIN SPECIFICATIONS
Here are the specifications for Virtual Mining coin aka VMC..
- Transaction Confirms: 5
- Block Confirms: 50
- MAX Coin: 100.000.000
- Block value: 171.2
- Block Time: 60 Seconds
- Retarget: EVERY 5 blocks / 5 Minutes
- KGW Implemented with TIMEWRAP FIX
- SCRYPT-N ADAPTIVE (ASIC resistant
- New features: The wallet is a Static build, which means there are no DLL files required to run the wallet
- Premine: 10% (80% of the pre-mined coins will be shared proportionally among those involved in the IPO.) Other 20% for the maintenance, developing and the bounties.
VIRTUALMINING COIN LINKS..
Want to know more about VMC? Why not check out all the links below..