KORA COIN REVIEW
KORA is a clone of QORA but with a very fair and even distribution method and a hardworking Team … This is a great Community Coin which is being developed to help a huge amount of people become more active in Crypto Currency Ownership. KORA COIN is an empowerment tool which fosters engagement and activities centered around the Altcoin Enthusiasts.
Registration for a stake in KORA has been extended over the weekend and will end of Tuesday 14th July 2014 so if you would like to claim your KORA free STAKE there is still a little time left. Initially 1 STAKE each was going to be offered for 3000 people but now they decided to close it earlier in order to get the ball rolling faster re development.
KORA COIN has a Great Developer to lead the Technical Innovations of the Coin namely NIOCCOIN and he will guide KORA to the Success it needs to reach with the help of the Community at large.
There are some left over stakes and the KORA Team are asking the community to vote and it’s quite interesting to see how it is panning out. I myself voted for option 2 and you can see why on the thread.. .
KORA is anticipating a distribution superior to that of NEXT AND NEM in the sense that it will be fairer and sockpuppet free and it is doing its best to implement measures to deter cheating in the distribution phase.
Here are the features that KORA hopes also to implement in its infrastructure:
1) Ed25519 DSA to verify and sign messages.
2) 1-5 minute block time depending on the network activity.
3) Retargeting every 10 blocks.
4) Password protected wallets that can be recovered/generated from seeds.
5) New Proof-of-Stake algorithm.
6) A JSON RPC API to directly communicate with the client.
7) Naming Service: Allows the user to register a key-value pair which can be used for various purposes (URLS, addresses, …)
This Naming Service will also include an exchange where users can buy and sell keys.
8 ) Colored Coins/Assets.
9) Arbitrary Transactions: A simple feature which allows users to send any payload they want over the network. This can be used by third-parties to build additional features on top of Kora (data storage, chat).
10) Transaction Boosting: Higher transaction processing speed by not having to broadcast the transactions to the whole network.
1) Anonymous transactions/Zerocoin: One of the biggest problems of Bitcoin is of course that every transaction is traceable. Currently Zerocoin is the most promising project which is trying to solve that problem in a decentralized way.
2) Cross Blockchain trading.
3) Finite Blockchain/Blockchain shrinking.
Kora will be the first second generation ‘super coin’. We know how to assemble the elements for the ‘ultimate’ crypto currency, and Kora will learn from the successes & failures of all previous coins.
KORA SPECIFIFICATIONS make it a clone derivative of QORA COIN and it utilizing the proof of stake algorithm.
Why not come and see for yourselves and join the KORA COMMUNITY TODAY?