A brand new HIGH POS COIN has come to the Altcoin Scene with a bang. SNOWBALLS otherwise known by it’s ticker as BALLS has been trading at high speeds on POLONIEX and C-CEX and on POLONIEX has already exceeded 30 btc volume in the last 24 hours. Many altcoin enthusiasts are buying the coin to stake in their wallets as it gives out a 13% staking roi after the first 24 hour period.
SNOWBALLS started off as a POW SHA256 Coin with 1 million mine able by POW coins then on 2nd of November moved to staking at the rate of 5000% yearly. Since miners stopped mining and staking in wallets has begun there has been a massive market frenzy which I haven’t seen in the Altcoin Markets for a long time.
Maieuticoin and Snowballs are the future for coin generation and through the staking hardware unit now on offer one will be able to stake on low energy cost machines and grow coins in a much more cheaper and energy efficient way than through the original way of mining which is much more expensive all round. Check out the staking hardware unit here: STAKING HARDWARE
Balls are trading on four exchanges so far and there is a faucet, dice game and block explorer with rich list too.
SNOWBALLS [BALLS] SPECIFICATIONS
Here are the specifications for SNOWBALLS..
- Algorithm: SHA256 Ports: 11064, 21064
- 40 BALLS each over 25,000 Mined PoW Blocks
- Proof of Stake at 5000% yearly yield 24h / 30d
- Staking starts November 2nd at 12:00:00 GMT
- Tx fees are destroyed for anti-inflation (6400000)
- Name conf file mmxiv.conf in Roaming/Snowballs Folder
- This is an important step for all Snowball hardware
- If self compiling, it will make as MMXIV-Qt/snowballsd
Want to know more about SNOWBALLS? Here are some useful links. There are also future plans for using SNOWBALLS as a reward coin for the HARDWARE STAKING CUSTOMERS. So apart from being a high returns POS coin it also has a use that will bring even more value to the coin.