MAGICOINS is a Scrypt coin with a total of 84 million coins and the distribution works similar to LTC. There are some great features though that MAGICOIN has added to entice Miners to enjoy mining the Coin. 90% of MAGICOIN are using an even distribution method while the other 10% have a MAGIC formula attached as explained more elaborately on the Bitcointalk Announcement thread.
Cool goodies that come with MAGICOIN include mining pools, MAGICOIN SERVICES to come, Bounties to help grow the Coin and promote it and a list of developments and plans that the DEV TEAM are gradually piecing together at a steady pace. Only 0.95% of the coin was premined and the launch was fair to enable smaller miners to get in and also be able to earn on the random bonuses. This way not all the meat was given to the big multipools which makes for fairer and more even distribution of MAGICOIN.
Already trading on four exchanges, MAGICOIN is receiving a good dose of popularity and there is a fan base for the Coin slowly gathering pace. There is also a block explorer and it is climbing up the COINMARKETCAP ranks. It also has a full working block explorer too and some faucets to receive free MAGICOINS!
Here are the MAGICOIN SPECIFICATIONS..
- Algorithm: Scrypt
- Magicoin distributes coins using the pattern similar to LTC; simply count its value by comparing with LTC, however, we do magicoins, see below for details
- 2.5 minute block targets
- Subsidy halves in 840k blocks (~4 years)
- ~84 million total coins
- 90% coins distributed “normally”, i.e., halving every ~4 years, while 10% coins distributed magically (details explained below)
- In average, 50 coins per block
- 2016 blocks to retarget difficulty (use Kimoto Gravity Well – KGW algorithm)
Want to know more about MAGICOIN? Why not check out some links below..