Festivals and holidays play an important role in your overall sales and marketing planning for your pearls jewelry business. The right marketing strategy can give a significant boost to your festival sales. Find out how you can increase your leads and sales during the peak sales seasons of the year.
All kinds of jewelry shoppers love discounts on their purchases. You can make their orders sweeter by sending them special festival coupons or promo codes.
- Discounts can especially be given on your slow-moving jewelry pieces
- Send discounts through email, text messages or through push notifications
- Use latest email and automated marketing systems to build your lists and reach your target audience more effectively and efficiently
Send Holiday Cards
It is recommended to send themed holiday or festival cards to your customers.
- Make sure to let them know how much you value their business
- Introduce new and unique additions to your portfolio by sending out photos of your jewelry designs
- Include information about your website and discount details to make it easy for them to purchase
Free Shipping and/or Gift-Wrapping
Provide free shipping and gift-wrapping services during festivals to add more value to the customer experience. If someone is ordering a piece of mikimoto pearls jewelry for someone special, free gift wrapping and free shipping can mean a lot to them. Keep in mind that the wrapping is of high quality. How you present things will speak a lot about your business.
Boost Customer Engagement
An excellent festival strategy to boost customer engagement is to get your customers to share their photos wearing your jewelry pieces. You can ask your customers to send their photos, which can then be shared on your business’ social media pages on Facebook and Instagram. You can also ask them to share their posted photos with their network. This can give a significant boost to the engagement and reach your brand gets.
So make sure to follow these tips during the festive season to drive more engagement, leads, and sales for your pearl jewelry business.